Let’s Get America Back to Work! Let’s #InvestInWork.
For the nation to achieve a strong jobs recovery, we need to work together to address the many issues and questions surrounding access and equity in the workforce.
Millions of job seekers are still facing challenges preventing them from actively participating in the workforce, while millions more are facing barriers that are keeping them from seeking and getting better-paying jobs that provide family-sustaining wages.
On September 1, WorkingNation, the Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Kansas City, and Fed Communities are coming together to host the #InvestInWork Twitter chat to discuss these issues and surface solutions to these challenges.
We want to know:
- What are the challenges facing workers and job seekers as we look forward to a post-pandemic jobs recovery?
- How do we eliminate the cost barriers that are preventing some of our fellow Americans from getting the skills training needed to be competitive in a rapidly changing workforce?
- How do we ensure equity in broadband access, broadband subscriptions, hardware access, digital literacy, and digital fluency?
- How do we make certain that all workers’ voices are heard and the recovery doesn’t leave anyone behind?
- How do we build and sustain strong public-private workforce development partnerships?
- How do we improve the economic outcome for all Americans?
We invite everyone in our workforce development, education, business, and nonprofit communities to join the conversation. And we want to hear from workers and job seekers, too!
The greater the participation, the more robust the dialogue.
Planning to join us?
RSVP and we will email you the #InvestInWork Twitter toolkit to get you ready for the chat.
You can also download the toolkit here.
September 1 | 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET.
Be a part of the conversation.
Be a part of the solution.